For an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer — Moreno Valley, CA
If you are wondering whether or not to seek compensation for an injury sustained due to the negligence of someone else, your best bet is to contact a professional personal injury law firm for a free case evaluation. The personal injury lawyers at Empire Accident Attorneys have many years of experience in personal injury law and can help you seek fair compensation for your injuries against the attempts by an insurance company to settle for less than you deserve. If you were injured in an accident, contact us to request a free consultation and speak with our Moreno Valley personal injury lawyer today for immediate help.
Why Empire Accident Attorneys Is the Best Option for You
Regardless of the circumstance, suffering from an injury is frightening, frustrating, and often life-changing. When your injury is caused by the negligence of another person or company, the situation can become more complicated. Within a split second, your life can go from normal to disastrous.
At Empire Accident Attorneys, we are dedicated to representing the unjustly injured in Moreno Valley and understand your need for responsive and compassionate legal guidance. You can trust our personal injury attorneys to provide the service you need and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Here are a few more reasons why Empire Accident Attorneys is the right injury firm for you:
- Our lawyers have many years of legal experience and can help you recover compensation from those responsible for your injuries.
- Identify all at-fault parties, which could be a manufacturer, a motorist, or a hospital.
- We ensure you receive the necessary medical care before starting your claim process.
- Work with lawyers who personally understand what you’re going through.
- We are available for our clients 24/7.
- We have the time and resources to handle any case
- We offer legal representation to accident victims in Moreno Valley on a contingency fee basis. We do not charge any upfront fee for our services.
What Are the Benefits to Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney?
If you have been injured or hurt by the negligence of another driver, person, or company, it is possible to seek fair and full compensation for your medical bills and other expenses as a result of the injury. While you are not legally obligated to call a Moreno Valley personal injury attorney after an accident, these are some of the reasons why you should.
Your Case Stands a Better Chance
Personal injury is a complex area of law, which means if you want to fight your case successfully, you’ll need to have a more comprehensive understanding of both the federal and state laws. In addition, you also need practical knowledge of how the court system works. Without this knowledge and experience, you may create a lot of extra work for yourself, be in danger of missing deadlines, and ultimately give the defense the advantage. Fortunately, an experienced lawyer will have the ability to handle every complicated legal process and ensure they work in your favor.
They Are Professional and Objective
Personal injuries can cause the victim physical pain and emotional turmoil. With this trauma, you might not be able to make impartial choices as far as your accident and injury are concerned. Personal injury lawyers in Moreno Valley can file claims on your behalf. They’ll also help bring experience, knowledge, and skill into your case, and this can help you get a fair settlement.
They Are Expert Negotiators
Navigating the insurance process alone as an injured accident victim is not an easy task. An insurance company is more likely concerned about themselves and not their clients. So, you will likely encounter insurance tactics such as delay in processing your claim processing, denial of a valid insurance claim, reducing your compensation. Having an experienced lawyer negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf can help you combat these tactics and ensure you receive a fair settlement.
Take Your Case to Trial
Most personal injury cases don’t go to trial, as they are settled outside of court. However, if a settlement can’t be reached and the negotiations break down, you may need to take your case to litigation. In this case, you want to have an experienced and knowledgeable Moreno Valley personal injury attorney on your side to get the maximum compensation you need.
They Know California’s Statutes of Limitations Laws
The statute of limitations in California is two years, which starts from the day the accident happens. That means if you don’t file for a claim within this period, you’ll have to give up on the compensation you might have received for your injuries and losses. That is why it is important to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to avoid missing important deadlines.
How Much Is a Personal Injury Claim Worth?
Injury victims often rely on their insurance companies to tell them the worth of their claim, such as a car accident claim, but these companies only think about their own financial standings. Personal injury cases can be filed over a number of different circumstances from car accidents, truck accidents, and other motor vehicle accidents to wrongful death lawsuits. Recoverable damages include:
- Noneconomic damages (pain and suffering)
- Lost wages and impaired earning capacity
- The total cost of medical expenses
While injury cases can range from minor to severe injuries, Empire Accident Attorneys can help you get a better understanding of the amount of settlement that is worth your claim based on the circumstances surrounding your specific situation.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries in Moreno Valley
Empire Accident Attorneys has helped many clients successfully file a claim due to the negligence of another individual, company, or manufacturer. Here are some of the most common causes of personal injury claims.
- Motor accidents: This is the leading cause of accident injuries in the United States. Every day, people are killed or injured in car accidents involving other motor vehicles on the road. Sadly, an auto accident injury can be sustained by people on bicycles and pedestrians walking down the road.
- Workplace injuries: Depending on the type of work you do, work-related accidents can result in devastating injuries suffered from malfunctions, equipment failures, or even falls. While worker’s compensation may cover compensation required for any work-related injuries, the injuries suffered on the job can be distressing.
- Product liability: Defectively manufactured products can cause severe and serious injuries. For instance, if the airbag of a car fails to deploy correctly, it can result in a serious injury that is life-threatening or even lead to death.
- Medical malpractice: Patients that suffer from substandard medical treatment often have life-long and permanent and debilitating injuries due to the negligence of the hospital or medical care provider.
Determining Liability In a Personal Injury Case
Liability is a legal term you’ll often hear during an injury case. Determining who is legally responsible for an accident or injury can be quite complicated but often rests on whether someone is negligent or careless. That is why it is important that you know what you are really dealing with before advancing your case.
Fault for your claim often depends on the circumstances of your case. If you are represented by an experienced personal injury attorney, the case will be thoroughly investigated to identify the at-fault parties and present your case to the court.
After establishing the cause of an injury, our attorneys and lawyers focus on liability. Our law firm will work diligently to obtain maximum compensation for our clients.
Common Accident Injuries
The damages in a personal injury case mostly depend on the severity and type of injury you sustain. Common injuries that may affect the quality of life include:
- Broken bones: Every accident or fall has the potential to cause broken bones. Some bones, like the rib bones, only require a small impact to break.
- Internal organ damage: Injury sustained by the victim can often lead to internal organ damage, including internal bleeding, punctured lung, ruptured spleen, and more.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is one of the most common injuries related to personal injury cases, and it can be the result of pedestrian accidents, motor accidents, motorcycle accidents, falls, and more.
- Back and neck injuries: These injuries can affect the muscles in the neck and back of the victim. Since the back and neck are so important in almost every activity, the injuries can often immobilize the victim.
- Burns: Burns can result from almost every type of accident and can range from first-degree burns to fourth-degree burns.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident In Moreno Valley
After an accident, you may be in discomfort and disorganized. Sadly, the actions you take after the incident can have a significant impact on your future personal injury claim. So, it is important to be prepared. Here, we will go over some steps to help prepare you for an injury case.
- Seek medical attention: If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. Even if you don’t feel injured at that particular point, you should see a doctor because many injuries do not become immediately obvious.
- Police report: If you were involved in an accident, such as a motor accident that requires the police, try to get a copy of the police report.
- Avoid speaking about the case: If the accident is due to the negligence of someone else, you should only discuss the case with your doctor and lawyer. If you You talk about your case to an insurance adjuster or defendant lawyer,; your lawyer should always be present.
- Contact a personal injury attorney: In an injury case, you need an injury lawyer in Moreno Valley to help prove that you were injured in the accident due to the carelessness or negligence of someone else.
Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Moreno Valley
There are different types of personal injury, and they involve different time limits. If you miss the deadlines, you may lose the ability to file a lawsuit. Contact Empire Accident Attorneys for a free consultation. Our personal injury lawyers can work with you every step of the way to give your claim its best chance at success.