An Experienced Auto Accident Attorney — Moreno Valley, CA
The financial burdens associated with auto accidents can be crippling, and the medical bills can pile up quickly. If you keep losing wages while you recover, it can be hard to stay afloat. Fortunately, the lawyers at Empire Accident Attorneys are here to help. We know firsthand the impact of a severe auto accident on the life of the victims. From severe injuries to loss of income, victims of car accidents often experience widespread implications. The firm has successfully represented several victims, and we are ready to fight uncompromisingly to help you receive the compensation you truly deserve. If you're ready to discuss your case with our Moreno Valley car accident lawyers, give us a call today to get started. Tell us all about your accident and injuries with our free case evaluation.
Why Empire Accident Attorneys Is the Best Option for You
The car accident lawyers at Empire Accident Attorneys have several years of experience and a proven track record of successes in insurance settlements and litigation. For several years, we have been helping accident victims of auto accidents and their families fight for the compensation they deserve. If you qualify for financial compensation, our firm can help you deal with the insurance carriers on your behalf while you focus on your physical and emotional recovery and avoid costly mistakes.
Our Moreno Valley car accident law firm also has all the resources required to pursue your particular case. Here is what we offer:
- We have a team of lawyers who, for several years, have helped the community of Moreno Valley obtain settlements or verdicts in auto accident cases similar to yours.
- We work with medical professionals who analyze the strength of your medical evidence that supports your claim.
- We have a record of going head-to-head with insurance companies and other formidable companies to fight for our client’s rights.
- We have the financial resources required to withstand long-term investigation and lengthy trials if it ever comes to it.
- Our attorneys believe in the importance of open communication with clients. We’ll always keep our clients updated about their cases and answer their phones 24/7.
- We offer legal representation to car accident victims on a contingency fee basis. We do not charge any upfront fee for our services, and you’ll only pay when we secure the compensation you deserve.
For additional information about the benefits of working with Empire Accident Attorneys as your Moreno Valley car accident attorneys, contact us today.
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
If you were involved in an accident and are reluctant to work with an accident attorney, consider the potential benefits. Here are some of the ways a Moreno Valley car accident lawyer can help you after an auto accident.
Takes Care of Of Your Legal Work
You could try to argue your own case, but there are a lot of moving parts involved. For starters, you will need to know the kind of damages to seek. Additionally, California has certain laws related to car accidents that only the people who are in the system will know about. Your lawyer will also know the best time to settle before going to court.
If you are injured in a car crash and suffer losses, you may assume that the insurance adjuster will compensate accordingly. Unfortunately, these insurance adjusters are not on your side, and you’ll need to prove you suffered losses in order to get any compensation. An experienced car accident lawyer in Moreno Valley can help you gather the necessary medical bills and work with experts to prove damages.
Filing Your Claim
It can be tricky to file a car accident claim, especially if the accident was caused by another party other than another driver, like a manufacturer of a defective car part. A reputable accident law firm like Empire Accident Attorneys can help you file your claim against the appropriate party in a timely manner.
Take Your Claim to Court
In the case a settlement cannot be reached, our lawyers will be prepared to take your case to court and help you recover the appropriate compensation.
They Understand Statutes of Limitations in California
Every state has its own statute of limitations, and this determines how long you have to file your insurance claim. In California, the statute of limitation starts from the time of the accident. At Empire Accident Attorneys, we can work with you to help you define and comply with the timeline imposed by the state.
How Much Is an Auto Accident Claim Worth?
It is not an easy task to put a dollar amount on a personal injury claim. Several factors come into play before the worth of your accident claim can be determined. The at-fault driver, their insurance company, and their legal team will probably assess the value of your claim much lower than you and your Moreno Valley car accident lawyer will.
The amount of these damages and losses usually depends on many factors, including the following:
- Property damage
- Noneconomic damages (pain and suffering)
- Lost wages and impaired earning capacity
- The total cost of medical expenses
While most settlements do not go to trial, sometimes all the parties involved cannot agree on the right value for the claim. In this case, you may need to go to trial and allow the court to determine the value of your claim. While a car accident attorney can give you an estimate of your claim’s worth, only an experienced attorney can build a strong case.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Most motor vehicle accidents that occur in Moreno Valley, CA, are a result of negligence, recklessness, or carelessness. This is especially true on heavily trafficked freeways and cities. According to a report from OTS Crash Rankings Results, 939 people were fatally injured or killed by car collisions in 2017.
At Empire Accident Attorneys, we represent clients throughout the county and neighboring cities who have injuries from the misconduct and negligence of other drivers or third-party. Some of the most common causes of vehicle accidents include:
- Drunk driving: Historically, drunk driving is the most common form of negligent driving, as well as one of the leading causes of fatal motor vehicle accidents in the United States.
- Distracted driving: This type of driver negligence is one of the major causes of car crashes in the United States. The most popular type of distracted driving involves using a cell phone while behind the wheel.
- Fatigue/Drowsiness: Fatigue and drowsiness are also major contributors to accidents on U.S roads. They impair a driver’s ability to react or discern conditions on the road competently.
- Reckless driving: Blatant disregard for the safety of others, switching lanes too quickly, speeding, running red lights are only some of the forms of reckless driving.
- Auto defects: If a car contains a defective component, it may lead to a malfunction that causes an accident. In this case, the manufacturer and other parties in the distribution chain of the car or parts may be held liable.
No matter what caused your car crash, our attorneys can help you get fair compensation from the faulty party using proven legal tactics.
Determining Liability In A Car Accident Case
Insurance companies are usually responsible for determining liability in a car accident. Sometimes, it is quite obvious who is at fault in a car accident, especially if it involves a rear-end accident and the negligent driver struck the driver in front of them. However, it is not always clear, and car accidents can be complex.
A lot goes into determining who is at fault if it is not obvious. Every party involved is required to provide relevant information and evidence to prove who was at fault for causing the accident.
Once the insurance carrier steps in, they get to determine who caused or contributed to the car crash. Once they determine who shares fault in the crash, one or more insurance companies will cover the cost of injuries and repair/replacement of the damaged car. However, you may not be satisfied with the decision of the insurance company or be in need of additional help. Fortunately, a car accident company such as Empire Accident Attorneys can make a significant difference by protecting your rights.
Common Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can cause severe injuries to nearly any area of the body. Here are some of the most common injuries in car accidents:
- Neck and Back Injuries: The strong force that the body undergoes during a collision can cause serious injuries to the neck and back and they can limit your mobility.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): TBI and other brain injuries are fatal injuries in a car accident. If not properly treated, they can cause long-term problems with your brain function.
- Broken Ribs: Ribs are so fragile that even a light or moderate impact can cause them to break. If you are pushed forward or backward during a car accident, the impact of the crash might lead to broken ribs.
- Internal Injuries: This is a common car accident injury that requires surgery. This can be caused by flying debris hitting the body or the body being pressed against sharp objects.
- Limb loss and amputation: A leg, arm, or other appendages can be so severely damaged in a car accident that it requires surgical amputation. This type of car accident injury can permanently disable the victim.
If you were not the at-fault driver in a car crash, you have the right to be compensated for injuries sustained and car damage in the accident. Whatever kind of damages you have sustained, we have the experience and resources necessary to help you pursue compensation.
What To Do After An Accident
When you get involved in an accident, there are certain things you may need to do to ensure your safety is not compromised and in order to receive compensation. They include the following:
- Check yourself and others for injuries: If you are injured, call the police or get someone else to do it. In the case you are seriously injured, don’t move and wait for emergency personnel. If you can still move, check on the other passengers or drivers and ensure they get the necessary help.
- Exchange information: After ensuring the safety of everyone, including yourself, exchange insurance information and contact with the other driver.
- Document the accident: In order for you to protect yourself, we recommend taking the following steps:
-Identify the officers
-Get a copy of the police report
-Take pictures and videos
-Take down names, phone numbers, and insurance
-Talk to witnesses
- Notify your insurance company and start the claims process: If possible, try to call your insurance company while you are still at the scene of the accident. This will keep you informed on exactly what you’ll be required to do in order to successfully process your claim.
You can also consider hiring an experienced car accident lawyer in Moreno Valley, especially if there are injuries or property damage involved.
Get The Help You Need After A Car Accident
If you or a loved one has experienced a car accident due to negligence from another driver or third party, our personal injury attorney is ready to help you get the best possible results for your specific case. We’ll relentlessly pursue justice on your behalf. You can learn more about our services, your rights, and options by talking to one of our experienced attorneys. Recover compensation owed to you with the help of Empire Accident Attorneys today. Call us to schedule a free consultation.